[Erie airpark] Fwd: Fwd: Mayor; " need your help monday..."

Erie Air Park HOA e-mail list erieairpark at eahoa.org
Mon Feb 25 11:10:05 EST 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Wilson <motelz at aol.com>
To: motelz <motelz at aol.com>
Sent: Sun, Feb 24, 2013 9:44 pm
Subject: Mayor; " need your help monday..."

Sorry about this;

Colorado and your Town need you; read and forward to the right people...
  Phase 1; *It's time to show up.*  At 6pm Monday 25th, local state
sen. Matt Jones is having a meeting at

the Erie Library.  Mike stood against You and the constitution in
promoting House Bills 1224-29, the anti- 2nd amendment
measures that passed the state house last week and are moving to the
senate. They also Kill over 200 Great Jobs in Erie
and 400 more locally by shutting down Magpul Industries, -a superb local
business.

Please be early, get front row and fill the place.  Prepare a question
or two- Show your passion!.

Examples;
- " did you swear to defend the constitution?
  'the 2nd reads; " ..".the right to keep and bear arms shall not be
infringed".  Infringed is properly defined as "limited, impeded
or restricted",
- Will you vote to restrict our right to keep and bear arms,
including standard 31 round magazines?  Doesn't that break your oath to
defend the 2nd?!
Will you vote to keep records and subject us to gun registration as
enabled by the House bills?"

Will you vote to Make Erie's largest primary employer, Magpul, (an  $85m
part of our economy), - leave the state by arbitrarily banning standard
magazine manufacturing?
Will you violate your oath on the 2nd and 14th amendment by voting for
these infringements? (due and equal process)

*Mike wants to disarm Colorado's law abiding citizens and kill local
jobs.  Stop him! *

*Phase 2- Send a letter or email* (I made it easy to cut and paste email
addresses)* to these 7 state senators* that ran on 2nd
  amendment sanctity but are buckling to *anti- constitution* pressure.
Show 'em what REAL pressure is like! they can still be
persuaded;

Mary.hodge.senate at ste.co.us <mailto:Mary.hodge.senate at ste.co.us>
Angela.giron.senate at state.co.us <mailto:Angela.giron.senate at state.co.us>
cheri.jahn.senate at state.co.us <mailto:cheri.jahn.senate at state.co.us>
Andy.kerr.senate at state.co.us <mailto:Andy.kerr.senate at state.co.us>
linda.newell.senate at state.co.us <mailto:linda.newell.senate at state.co.us>
jeanne.nicholson.senate at state.co.us
<mailto:jeanne.nicholson.senate at state.co.us>
lois.tochtrop.senate at state.co.us <mailto:lois.tochtrop.senate at state.co.us>
We must make a significant effort now. You CAN make a difference, -this
is how.  Do it and sleep well at night, Patriot!
JOE WILSON