[Erie airpark] HOA Lawsuit

Erie Air Park HOA e-mail list erieairpark at eahoa.org
Wed Feb 23 11:38:15 EST 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: MILLERR967 at aol.com
To: tim at jeminnovation.com ; acggdg at comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 9:23 AM
Subject: Fwd: Suit

Tim, please send this out to the HOA..
Pat

  From: motelz at aol.com
  To: millerr967 at aol.com, tim at jeminnovation.com
  Sent: 2/23/2011 8:12:01 A.M. Mountain Standard Time
  Subj: Suit

  Pat, Tim, Jerry and all;

  Congratulations and thank you for the "without prejudice" settlement.
  It is wonderful to be able to speak freely with each other, not worrying
  about 'Executive session' disclosures.
  - No more legal expense charged to the Airport fund
  - The patient, once again, has a pulse
  - No more condescending references to "litigants' as adversaries
  - We get our friends back! (publicly) YEA!
  You are Cool, tough and smart.
  Thanks for your sanity, thoughtful manner and willingness to work
  with neighbors... It won the day.

  I'm proud of you, my neighbors.

  -Joe